The best form of exercise for women
In a Traditional Weight loss Program, a woman will:
- Spend endless hours in cardio or aerobic classes
- Avoid much strength training because she does not want to get “big and bulky.
- Cut back on her diet to practically starve herself
- Focus on scale weight and a number she wants it to see
What works about this plan? Nothing! Because she will initially get weight loss , which will bounce back due to slow body metabolism
In a Weight loss program the woman should: Complete a metabolically demanding, full body strength training program lifting challenging weights. This should be her priority workout 3-4 days per week.
- Boost her intensity and drop the duration on cardio sessions, performing interval style workouts for no more than 30 minutes at a time.
- Fuel her body with healthy foods every couple of hours, to get her metabolism revving.
- Focus on how her clothes fit and how she looks and feels rather than on a number on the scale.
- Focus on Fat loss, not weight loss.
What works about this plan? It will boost her metabolism, it will change her body, it will make her feel confident about herself. She can eat and still be able to maintain her new body! Women need to get out of their comfort zone and push their bodies beyond what it is used to. The woman with toned arms and defined legs looks that way because she has the very thing most women are terrified of-Muscle.
You have to lift enough weight to build muscle to increase your metabolism, fuel your body with healthy food, and turn your body into a fat burning machine. Stop pounding your body with hours of cardio and stop starving yourself!