PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
1 cup of peanut butter
1/3 cup +1/2 tbsp. of Truvia
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup chocolate chips
HOW TO MAKE IT
1. Preheat oven to 180C
2. In a large bowl, cream together the peanut butter and Truvia with a hand mixer
3. Add in the egg and baking soda, mix until combined
4. Stir in the chocolate chips, roll dough into walnut size balls
5. Roll in the truvia, place on ungreased cookie sheet, and use a fork to make a criss-cross pattern on the dough
6. Bake for 10 minutes, cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, and then eat!
Note: These are gluten-free and can be adapted for almost any diet. Allergic to peanut butter? Use almond or cashew butter. Vegan? Use a flax egg and non-dairy chocolate chips.
27 Feb, 2017