Oats and Whole Wheat Chocolate Cake (Eggless)
- 1 cup wheat flour
- ½ cup oats
- 1 cup milk (warm)
- ¼ cup whisked yogurt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ tea spoon vanilla essence
- ¾ to 1 cup castor sugar
- 2-3 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup oil
- Soak oats in hot water for 2-3 minutes.
- Sieve all dry ingredients together.
- Mix all wet ingredients. Now add all the dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix well so that no lumps are formed.
- Check the taste for sweetness and add more cocoa powder for more chocolaty flavor.
- Grease the baking tray with butter or oil and sprinkle some flour on it.
- Pour batter into the tray
- If baking in microwave, bake on full power for 5 mins
- If baking in oven, bake for 15-20 minutes at 170 degrees in a pre-heated oven.
- Check with toothpick and bake for longer if required.
- 1 small carton Amul fresh cream
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Castor sugar
- Mix all the ingredients together. Check for sweetness and the chocolaty flavor according to your taste.
- Heat mixture for 30 seconds in microwave
- Pour this mixture on the cake so that it covers the cake entirely
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours
Enjoy the mouth watering Oats and Whole Wheat Chocolate Cake (Eggless).
– Dhwani Shah, Contours Vadodara.