You wear what you eat
Changing dietary habits is not easy. It is more difficult than being physically active. We get used to doing things in our usual way. And we live in a society where processed foods are available everywhere. Without a good nutrition plan and ongoing support, your weight loss goal will be hard to achieve.
Allow us to take care of your needs. We have meal plans for every weight category. Our plans gives your body exactly what it takes to create a calorie deficit, increase body metabolism and find the right nutritional balance.
- Take the skin off before cooking chicken. Most of the fat is under the skin
- Do not substitute fruit juices for whole fruits. You are missing out on the fibers in the fruit
- Eat oily fish like Salmon or Sardines, twice a week. They are rich in Omega 3
- Eat a variety of foods. This will kick up your metabolism
- Replace salt with lemon, herbs and spices to season your food. Excess sodium causes water retention
- ChocEat your favorite foods , even if unhealthy, every now and then. It confuses your body and wakes it upolate covered banana is a healthy dessert
- Wait 10 minutes for a second helping. You may not need it
- Peanut butter and avocado are good sources of fat
- Keep the skin on fruits and vegetables as much as possible. You get a lot more nutrients