MEDITERRANEAN PITA POCKETS RECIPE
Mediterranean Pita Pockets are healthy and delicious. They are a great work or school lunch recipe and are packed with natural ingredients like tomatoes, cucumber, feta and hummus.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Method: No bake
- 1 English cucumber, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, de-seeded and chopped
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 cup kalmatta olives, diced
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 10 ounces hummus
- 4 pita pockets
–Mix cucumber, tomatoes, parsley, olives, onion, and feta in a large bowl.
–Use a spoon or spatula to spread a dollop of hummus along the inside of each pita pocket.
– Stuff with vegetable mixture.
Author: Kelly Egan
30 Apr, 2019