MANGO AND COCONUT CHIA SEED PUDDING
The key to making homemade chia pudding is to refrigerate it for at least 4 hours to give the chia seeds time to expand and soak in all of the coconut milk. The chia seeds turn from hard seeds into a soft, creamy, melt-in-your-mouth pudding. You can make this in the evening and refrigerate it overnight and eat it as a healthy breakfast, snack, or dessert throughout the day. Here’s how you make this gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free dessert that’s both healthy and delicious:
- 1/3 cup Chia Seeds
- (1) 14-ounce can Coconut Milk
- 3 – 4 Tablespoons 100% Real Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 Mango diced
- Shredded mint leaves
How to make it:
- Place chia seeds in a bowl.
- Whisk chia seeds, coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla and sea salt together in a bowl. Stir well.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let chill in refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Once the chia seeds have expanded and softened, stir and top with fresh mango and garnish with shredded mint leaves.
Calories: 143 kcal
31 Mar, 2020