Exercise = Happiness
Exercise is all you need.
An equation to remember
- Exercise decreases the level of cortisol in your body which decreases feelings of anxiety.
- Exercise will tone your body. Therefore you will begin to feel better about the way you look.
- The brain chemistry changes while you are working out; leading to feeling calm.
- You will feel a sense of accomplishment after each time you exercise leading to improved self-esteem.
- Exercise can reduce your emotional pain. The increased confidence will allow you to deal with problems in a bold, self-assured manner.
- Exercise releases endorphins which give you a happy feeling.
- Exercise has been proven to make you smarter.
Do you need any more reasons to exercise?energy, exercise, happy feeling, self esteem
17 Nov, 2015