AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE WITH SUMMER FRUIT
Total time: 20 minutes
- 4 ripe avocados
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons honey (or more or less to sweeten)
- 2 ounces of dark chocolate (72% or higher), melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- coconut whipped cream, for layering or topping
- chopped strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, cherries and peaches
- fresh mint for garnish
Add in the milk, cocoa, honey, chocolate, vanilla and salt, blending until pureed, scraping down the sides when needed to combine. Taste and season/sweetened additionally if desired. Blend for a good 1 to 2 minutes until completely creamy.
You can serve this anyway you’d like: plain, or topped with coconut whipped cream – or layered with it! I like to sliced up the berries and fruit and throw it on top, then add a few fresh mint leaves.
31 Oct, 2018